Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello, Good Evening, and Welcome!

Greetings, Everyone!

So here it is, a separate site for Track Bits and any other soundtrack-related thing that may be of interest. For the moment, there are two things I want to do here:

1. Track Bits: the main attraction. My podcasts that attempt to be informative and interesting at the same time, hopefully you'll walk away from them entertained and a little bit more knowledgeable.

2. Track of the Week: the in-betweens. I collect soundtracks on a fairly regular basis, so I figure I can fill in the time between podcasts with tracks that I'm currently listening to, plus a small smattering of text commentary.

For the rest of January and some of February, I plan on doing a "Catch Up" series of TotW covering the time between the first episode of Track Bits and the present. It shouldn't be too long, as Track Bits began in October. Hopefully TotW will be easier to do than TB, but we'll see how it goes.

- 'Till Next Time, Soundtrack Fans!

1 comment: